The Skeeter SL 20 sleeping bag features an attachable pad sleeve tech kit; clip the stuff sack to the back of the bag and slide your pad in to ensure you won't roll off during the night. Thermally efficient vertical structured side walls trap heat close to your body while the contoured shape of the hood cradles your head in lofty comfort. With soft technical fabrics an anti-snag zipper draft tube and 650 fill power Downtek insulation this bag's versatility is the perfect companion for multi-night treks and road trips to the desert.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- The gateway to the integrated bag/ pad system these bags include patent pending REM Pad Sleeve a detachable pad sleeve which secures pad to the bag and also doubles as the sleeping bag storage sack. REM Pad Sleeve may be easily removed by unclipping simple loops and clips allowing for use as a traditional sleeping bag
- Vertically structured side walls integrating con-toured flow baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- Superlight shell fabric with high tear strength
- DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- 70” YKK #8 zipper - regular and long bags
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon Taffeta lining
- Insotect Flow construction
- Mesh storage sack
- Nylon stuff sack
- Zipper: Left
- Size: Regular /up to 6'
- Pad Size: Any
- Color: Blue
- Fill Type: 650 DownTek
- Fill Weight: 20 oz.
- Bag Weight: 2 lb. 4 oz.
- Shoulder Girth: 60"
- Hip Girth: 54"
- Foot Girth: 36"
- Stuff Sack Size: M-8" x 17.5"
- Compressed Bag Size: 6" x 8"