Do you hear that? It's the silence in your tent when your bag doesn't have a zipper. No more zzzzzzip sounds when you want to get in and out of your bag quietly. The Thunderhead SL bag features cozy cocoon style construction with an easy weight-saving clip and loop system in place of the traditional zipper. With an integrated half pad sleeve on the bottom a vaulted foot box with ample wiggle room and vertically structured side walls that trap heat closer to your body this 650 fill power Downtek bag is the perfect all-in-one sleeping bag for backpacking or any backcountry outing.
- Cocoon style construction features easy to use clip and loop system eliminating the need for a zippe
- Oversized interior anti draft collar wraps around the entire body providing a 3D barrier against cold spots
- Vertically structured side walls integrating diagonal baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle room for your feet
- Integrated half pad sleeve with unique design keeps you securely attached to the pad from the hips up while allowing freedom of movement for your legs more like a traditional mummy bag
- Superlight shell fabric with high tear strength
- DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon Taffeta lining
- Mesh storage sack
- Nylon stuff sack
- Zipper: Left Side
- Size: Long/up to 6'6"
- Pad Size: any
- Color: Charcoal
- Fill Type: 650 DownTek
- Fill Weight: 20 oz.
- Bag Weight: 2 lb. 5 oz.
- Shoulder Girth: 64"
- Hip Girth: 54"
- Foot Girth: 39"
- Stuff Sack Size: M-8" x 17.5"