These lightweight and very compact technical mats are ideal for mountaineering and backpacking trips.
- Die-cut open-cell foam for rapid inflation/deflation excellent insulation and extra comfort on rough or uneven surfaces
- Top Fabric: Lightweight and durable TPU-coated diamond ripstop nylon fabric with an anti-slip surface to help reduce sleeping bag slippage
- Bottom Fabric: Heavy-duty TPU coated nylon with a non-slip surface
- Top quality super strong brass valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation. Will not break in sub-zero weather
- Comes with a stuff sack and repair kit
- 3/4 Length
- Size: 48" x 20"
- Thickness: 1.5"
- Weight: 1 lb. 5 oz.
- R-Value*: 3.2
* The R-value is a measure of insulating properties. It describes an item's resistance to heatflow. The higher the R-value number the slower heat will escape. To achieve the listed Chinook R-values ensure your mattress is fully inflated