You asked for an ultralight bag that could withstand the rigors of high alpine bivvies be warm enough for the most extreme environments and also pack efficiently and weigh next to nothing. Challenge met. Welcome back the re-designed Crosho UL -20 bag. Built with a superlight high-tear strength shell insulated with 850 fill power Downtek and body mapped thermally efficient baffles this bag has your back (and all other body parts) when conditions make that a necessity.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- Body mapped baffle construction optimizes themal efficiency
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Vertically structured side walls integrating contoured baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- Ergonomic foot box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Superlight shell fabric with high tear strength
- DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Minimal zipper cuts weight and reduces cold spots
- 40” YKK #5 zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Steamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon rip-stop lining
- Insotect Flow construction
- Mesh storage sack
- Nylon stuff sack
- Zipper: Left
- Size: Regular
- Pad Size: Any
- Color: Blue
- Fill Type: 850 DownTek
- Fill Weight: 35 oz.
- Bag Weight: 3 lb.
- Shoulder Girth: 60"
- Hip Girth: 54"
- Foot Girth: 36"
- Stuff Sack Size: L-9" x 20"
- Compressed Bag Size: 8" x 9"