The hybrid shape of the Coleman Big Basin 15 Big & Tall Sleeping Bag gives you all the added warmth of a mummy and the extra space of a rectangular bag perfect for when the temperature dips down to 15 °F. On warmer nights simply keep the adjustable hood loose and open up the two-way zipper to get custom ventilation. When things cool off lightweight Coletherm hollow polyester insulation helps to retain heat and the Thermolock draft tube helps to block warmth from escaping through the zipper. The fleece-lined footbox and special quilting construction surround your feet and body to help eliminate potential cold spots. Thanks to the ZipPlow zipper you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. A durable ripstop-reinforced polyester cover will ensure you get to use this extra-warm bag season after season.
- Stay comfortable when it’s 15 °F outside
- Big & tall design for people up to 6 ft. 6 in. tall
- ZipPlow zipper for snag-free opening and closing
- Thermolock draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Coletherm hollow polyester insulation provides better heat retention with less weight
- Adjustable hood lets you find the perfect mix of warmth and ventilation
- Double-batt offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Fleece-lined footbox for extra warmth and comfort for your feet
- 2-way zipper lets you open the bottom for more ventilation
- Tough ripstop-reinforced polyester cover resists tears
- Machine washable for easy cleaning
- Hybrid sleeping bag 92" x 39"